About Temporary Closure
To our customers
We have decided to move from the 37th floor of the Century Center where we have been operating for 26 years.
We will continue to look for a new location, and our goal is to open in January or February of 2022 at the latest. After this long period of pandemic, we will try our best to show you the reborn KUUB with a fresh start, so we hope you can wait for a while.
We will be changing our address, but our phone number, website address, Instagram, etc. will remain the same, so please don’t worry. We will let you know as soon as possible by email, text, or on our website when we open our new location.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.
kuub Cosmetics Inc.
Kuub Salon COVID-19 Preventive Measures
- Masks always worn.
- Only one booking per hour.
- Air is filtered.
- Sterilized and relaxing room with an aroma diffuser.
- Disposable covers used on baskets for your clothes.
- Our hands are always sanitized before and after treatments.
- All used sheets and covers are replaced every time.
* We will be covered with both a mask and a facial shield at the time of facial treatment, so please take off your mask and enjoy your treatment.
* If you don’t mind, it’s okay to remove your mask during the treatment. We wear a mask all the time.
Kuub Cosmetics is a popular massage salon with detailed services, professional technicians, and Japanese hospitality. Kuub has been operating for more than 24 years in Hawaii. Japanese celebrities often frequent our salon for services. We have many options on our menu to choose from including a traditional Hawaiian “Lomi Lomi” massage, skin treatments, facials, and many more. You will enjoy an amazing view from the 37th floor when you visit us.
|Address||1750 Kalakaua Ave. Suite 3704, Honolulu Hawaii 96826|
Monday – Saturday
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Phone reception 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
*Reservation only. (Not available Walk-in)
*We can not receive the reservation on the day.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation, Please notify us at least 24 hour prior to your appointment time.
- No show and cancellations on the check-in day 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- A credit card number is required to reserve all salon reservations.
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the salon.In the course of a late arrival, your treatment will end at the allotted time in order to avoid delaying the next guest.
- For your convenience, a 15% service charge will be added to your spa treatment.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.Hawaii state general excise tax included in price.